Thursday, February 22, 2007

Here

Here we go again.
Like crazy, like driving a plane in a hurricane.
Like I never knew which way to go.
And there'll be no more footsteps on the door.
No tears that never reached the floor.

I'll be standing here
While outside it rains, it always does.
And I don't want an umbrella, I just want the feeling.
While I keep looking for the light I once lost.
The one I thought I had and that I can't find anymore.

I've stopped running.
Because there's no where to go, I wanna be right here.
Because the roads have disappeared.
And I will keep my arms outstretched
And I will still be barefooted.

1 comment:

Arbe said...

Ana, dentro de un tiempo, y si no me matas antes por cualquier tontería de las muchas que hago, me gustaría que colaborases en el ambicioso proyecto de una novela de la que ya estoy escribiendo la quinta parte (y no, no es la que piensas). En ella, la poesía tiene mucho que ver. Por supuesto, tu nombre constaría en la portada. Ya hablaremos un día de eso! Por ahora, que sepas que me encantan tus "cosillas" y sigo pensando que sólo les falta música para acabar de brillar.
Un saludo!