Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hopelessly hopeful

I'm letting the days sink into my skin. Washing the emptiness I used to feel to have a new one all dark and shiny. I'm smiling to the pain that is taking my breath and waiting an answer from a broken phone. I will leave all the signs in your door only to see you don't even have a clue. I will not cry, I will not surrender even if you make me fall a thousand times and make me have a thousand tears... I will not cry.

I won't, I won't let you know how much yo have me, how you can tear up all my verses. And from your contempt I will not run.

I will keep talking to the shadows that like to hide under my bed. I will keep the memories clean as if they were from yesterday, I will keep feeling this way.

Me? I'm just fine (hopelessly hopeful)
What will you be?

No comments: