Thursday, June 26, 2008

Falling

Falling. Again. Like I've done so many times before. Like I've done so many times before with you. Falling.

'Don't know where the ground is. 'Don't wanna know. 'Don't need to.

Lying. Lying to stay standing. Lying 'cause otherwise they'd steal the lie I tell to myself. Lying so as not to fall. But I'm already falling.

Falling. You will make me stop falling. Eventually. Let me fall.

Desperately looking for your eyes, your voice, your fingers. Nothing is real anymore and still is better than nothing. Or is it? It's less painful to just keep falling. Falling in a trap I fell before. So many times... I lost count. But it's different now.

Hiding now. Reality won't catch me here. Not if I keep falling. Not if I keep lying. I know I'll reach the floor at some point. I did for a while. 'Found a different way. It feels better. Falling.

I'm falling. Falling. Falling. I'm falling for you. Again. It doesn't feel as good. Like a sleepping pill. I'll wake up.

Let me fall, again, and again, and again. Let me fall but wake me up. To a reality I like. To a reality I want.

I miss you.

No comments: