Saturday, November 24, 2007

Too much. Too perfect.

Too much. Too perfect. It all breaks when you forget how to say my name. And I don't know, I can not see beyond this smoke covering my eyes... what will become of this dream, this nightmare I'm falling in. Ripping the roses we grew when you were still you and I was still me. Writing lyrics no one will ever sing. And in this darkness and among these days, a wasted love, some tears forgotten. If you can still walk, if you can still see, guide me to the non-existent end; if not just let me lie while time passes me by. If a light still shines along your way, keep it lit I will follow it, at least for a while, until I fall asleep in someone else's verses, in someone else's fears.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it would be nice to be that someone else

:-)

amor

Anitxu said...

Jejej. Thanks! I'm not looking for that someone else just yet, though :P

Arbe said...

This has remind me sth... a song of Death Cab for Cutie: "I will follow you into the dark". Check it out!

Beautiful writing as always ^^